Unique location, spectacular accommodations, and unparalleled service
How to spend a day in Paradise
You can drop anchor off shore of A Dream Come True in our beautiful bay. For those who want to explore the many islands of the BVI, our staff will help coordinate rentals for a variety of watercraft available on Virgin Gorda. Available at the villa is a comprehensive "Guest Information Book" filled with advice on what to see and do, where to eat, restaurant menus, and special details about Virgin Gorda.
You'll want to rent a car and enjoy all that Virgin Gorda has to offer. If you can pry yourself away from A Dream Come True and "our" three beaches, do visit the other 11 magnificent beaches on Virgin Gorda. Each has its own character and is beautiful in its own way. You can visit two a day in a typical week's visit, and you will soon want to plan your return vacation!
Here is a list of suggestions of other activities you can enjoy while staying at A Dream Come True Villa:
- Visit "The Baths" and other National Parks Beaches, which are gorgeous, exotic beaches strewn with gigantic boulders.
- Shop and Dine at Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor and Top of The Baths – Shops and Restaurants.
- Climb Gorda Peak National Park, the mountain behind the villa, the BVI's 20th National Park – Hike to the top for USVI and BVI views and picnic.
- Charter a Fishing trip – Deep Sea or Flats fishing with a local guide.
- Plan a Romantic Sunset Cruise – sail or motor.
- A Diving Trip with Dive BVI at the Wreck of the Rhone is a famous dive. Snorkel Trips can go to three BVI islands in one day.
- Watersports – rent a sailboat or motorboat and island hop in our sheltered Sir Francis Drake Channel.
- Tour the Coppermine Ruins National Park.
- Windsurfing across turquoise seas is heavenly!
- Love music? Go to a Full Moon Party!
- Catch live music each evening at restaurants and resorts.
- Be pampered with Spa Treatments as you gaze out to the sea – At the Villa or Little Dix Resort (fee).
- Play tennis at Little Dix Resort (fee).
- Tour Virgin Gorda on a scooter.
- Yoga at the Villa will relax you (fee).
- An Anegada Day Trip to see flamingoes and snorkel may be the highlight of your trip.
- Waterskiing is much more fun when the water is warm!
- Have fun at a Beach Party Buffet and enjoy the Jumbies on Stilts.